At Berlin’s IFA 2016 trade show worldwide for consumer and home electronics, Beko a leading brand in Europe unveiled a number of world-firsts technologies that set benchmarks for “Innovation Today” while offering insights on the future of technology and sustainability.
Beko uses smart, flexible, efficient technology and products to create solutions to everyday tasks and challenges that improve its customers’ lives. The brand unveiled its latest ‘innovation today’, with amazing new technologies and products in cooking, cooling, laundry and dishwashing. They include:
- EverFresh+® 0°C – Beko’s new refrigeration technology keeps meat, fish and dairy products fresh for up to three-times longer also preventing drying out, even when stored un-wrapped.
- AirTherapy™ – the latest washing machine technology. The innovative washing machine system includes both an air heater and fan that use warm air circulation to enable users to refresh a 1kg load in 30 minutes through the Refresh Program.
- IonGuard® – an industry first dishwasher technology releases negative ions that circulate inside the dishwasher, which results in neutralising the bad odours and cleaning the air inside the machine. Putting sustainability at the heart of everything it does, Beko has achieved odourless technology without using any harmful gases or chemicals.
And three cooking solutions:
- Split & Cook®- Thanks to Split&Cook® technology, the ovens 82L capacity is divided into two sections, allowing consumers to adjust the cooking function, temperature and time settings of the two parts as needed. Together with Split&Cook®, with Surf® technology additional hot air is blown from the side walls of the oven ensuring food can be cooked evenly.
- Direct Access Induction Hob – sleek in design and effective working options. Created with direct access and control technology, it is possible to control each zone of the hob separately with On/Off buttons, +/- buttons, Timers, Boosters and 9 power levels.
- HobToHood™ – The built-in hob is equipped with multiple wireless transmitters, and the built-in hood is equipped with sensors and receivers.
Apart from that, Beko is also launching a new range of small domestic appliances, designed to complement its larger products and keep making our customers lives easier with new functionality. They include, Beko Kitchen Machine, Bean to Cup Espresso Maker, Silent Storm EcoSmart™ Vacuum Cleaner and SteamXtra™ iron.
For more information, please visit www.beko-my.com.